French and Greek students write a scenario in cooperation and realize the movie, create the sounds effects and the music.
Age Range of the pupils
8 to 11 years old.
Number of pupils participated in the project?
24 + 30 =55
Informatics / ICT
Primary School Subjects
Tools to be used *
Other software (Powerpoint, Windows Movie Maker, video,pictures and drawings)
Project Objectives :
1) Educational objectives : make students aware of international collaboration to learn to work otherwise, to cooperate.
2) Learning Objectives : - validate informatics, English, literature, and visual art skills
3) Learning Objectives related to the project : acquire and use the techniques of making a movie, and conduct productions in the field of arts education :
- writing a scenario in collaboration
- create the storyboard of the scenario
- make the movie of this scenario
- create sounds effects, film music
- use Windows Movie Maker to do the editing, inserting sounds effects, music
- use other free programms to incorporate subtitles in a movie
- use YouTube and other free programms to convert a movie to 3D
- use free programms to blur students face